Need a supportive Accountant?

Trade or Gain

Trade or gain in the Uk.

It’s very easy to mix the two transactions in the UK.

It’s important to know if you are trading or having capital gain tax.

The difference is that for an individual, the tax rate is differently applied as they are under two different taxes in the UK.

When you trade or gain, you pay two different sets of taxes.

One is under the capital gain tax whilst the other is under income gain tax.

In this video, I have explained how to differentiate between the two transactions and pay the appropriate tax due.

Are you in the UK and have disposed a capital item and need support with your capital gains tax, kindly contact us, our fantastic team will be glad to support you.


trade or gaintrade or gaintrade or gain